Purls & Pop-Ups 2020 is cancelled due to the current pandemic. But we have an announcement: our all-new Whatcom Yarn Hop is on! Join us October 21-25 for an online micro tour full of fun, friends and fiber! The local yarn shops here in Bellingham, WA are celebrating fall with free patterns, prizes, and all the latest fall colorways.
Don’t miss out on this online yarn crawl! How does it work, you ask? Easy-peasy! Here’s how to hop at the Yarn Hop:
- Shop online at any of the participating yarn shops (Apple Yarns, Northwest Yarns, and Wear on Earth) during October 21st-25th and type YARN HOP in the checkout notes.
- Give us permission during checkout to send you emails about newsletters, deals, events and more.
- Boom, done! You are participating in the Whatcom Yarn Hop!
Yarn Hop prizes await our Yarn Hoppers! Hoppers who make online purchases at Apple Yarns, Northwest Yarns, and Wear on Earth will earn the following prizes:
- Free patterns! Each yarn shop has a pattern that we are giving away during the Yarn Hop. Simply make an online purchase at one of the participating shops to earn your free pattern. Want all three? Shop at all three online shops!
- A daily drawing for $60 of promo codes, redeemable at the participating shops! If you make a purchase at all three shops in one day, you will be entered into the daily drawing for $60 (three $20 promo codes, exp. 11/26/20). And five daily drawings means five changes to win!
These five days of fun, friends and fiber are going to be more fun than ever. Don’t miss out — we will see you all soon!